Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Connect Docomo Gprs On PC

On my PC, I can't connect to internet using Tata Docomo. I think I was the only person who was experiencing this problem. But my friend also faced the same problem and I'hv found a solution.
You need a nokia phone and PC Suite for this. Connect your nokia phone and then select 'connect to internet' option. Select your phone. Then select use manual settings instead of choosing your operator from list. Type 'TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET' in the field for accest point. Leave all other fields blank. You will be connected to Internet.
If you can't access the internet still then open your Mozilla Firefox browser. Select tools from main menu.>Select options> Click on advance>Network Tab>Use Manual Proxy Settings. And the type '10.124.94.7' without quotes. Click on ok and then restart browser.
Send your doubts,feedback,suggestion on abinmn619@gmail.com